The Author’s Guide to Social Media
Word of Mouth? Engagement? Author Brand?
Today’s successful author needs a strong online presence, but how do you choose which social media platforms work best for your books and build your readership?
Marketing professor Tyra Burton and award-winning author Jana Oliver tackle tough Social Media questions with real-world examples, as well as insights to help you build your brand and expand your fanbase.
* How Social Media helps you increase sales
* Creating an Author Brand
* Using Analytical Tools to determine if you’re reaching your readers
* Creating Engaging & Shareable Content
* Word of Mouth & Influencers
* Copyright & Trademark Basics
* Getting the most from Google, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
* Building Brand with Pinterest, Goodreads & Amazon
Prism Books October 7, 2014
ISBN (print): 978-1-941527-00-9
ISBN (e-book): 978-1-941527-01-6
Available from the following sources: